Innovative Devices Make Home Sewing Sweeter
Better machines can make keeping yourself in stitches simple.
(NAPSI)—Whether you’re an expert on sewing or just wish you were, innovative devices can make it easier and more enjoyable.
For example, there are now nine new machines from Brother™ International Corporation: the Dream Weaver™ Quilting & Sewing Machine, DreamWeaver™ XE Quilting, Sewing & Embroidery Machine and the DreamMaker™ Embroidery-Only Machine; the highly anticipated Simplicity® Limited Edition Sewing and Embroidery Line by Brother,™ which consists of five new sewing and embroidery machines; and the Duetta® 2, an affordable and easy-to-use machine that does sewing, embroidery and quilting.
All three V-Series models have:
• A chassis offering an oversize 56 square inches of workspace.
• The extremely bright, technologically advanced, seven-inch LCD touch screen display that displays 260,000 colors.
• Vibrant 10-inch Runway® Lighting that is 50 percent brighter than any other Brother™ machine.
• A range of built-in stitches and embroidery designs, including 91 Disney® and Disney® Pixar designs in the DreamWeaver™ XE.
• Sew Straight™ Laser Vision Guide, a built-in laser to ensure straight, uncomplicated sewing.
• MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed, a digitally controlled, direct motor-driven, dual feed foot for virtually perfect stitching.
• Multifunction foot controller, which allows up to three features to be programmed.
• Droplight™ Embroidery Positioning Marker, useful in identifying a precise needle drop position.
Partnering for the first time with Simplicity® Pattern Company, the new and affordable Simplicity® Limited Edition Sewing and Embroidery Line by Brother™ features four sewing machines and one embroidery-only machine. Features vary by machine but include a free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves; Easy Bobbin Winding System; Brother™-exclusive My Custom Stitch™ for personalized stitches; advanced needle threading system and automatic thread trimming; and a wide table for larger projects.
The Duetta® 2 sews, embroiders and quilts. Features include seven-point feed dogs that grip fabric and make feeding easy—even with hard-to-handle fabric; an Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® to sense fabric thickness and adjust presser foot pressure accordingly; enhanced, large 8.9”, diagonal LCD touch screen display to make custom creations, edit and preview them on screen; bobbin case; Perfect Placement Kit; and ELS® Embroidery Lettering Software.
Learn more at www.brothersews.com, www.facebook.com/BrotherSews, www.twitter.com/BrotherSews, www.YouTube.com/BrotherSews, and (800) 4-A-BROTHER.