Enjoy More Heat, Less Hassle
Your family can experience the beauty and comfort of gas logs, a more convenient, economical and safer way to enjoy a fire.
(NAPSI)—If your family is like many, you enjoy a warm, glowing fire on the hearth, whether you’re entertaining friends or cozying up with a favorite book. Hauling and storing firewood and cleaning up messy ashes, however, can make building a wood-burning fire a hassle. Fortunately, you can easily transform a wood-burning fireplace and experience the beauty and benefits of gas logs while saving money, time and the environment.
Why Gas Logs
Here’s a look at why and how:
• Today’s gas logs produce a stunning, realistic flame that can rival any wood-burning log. A wide range of wood types is available, from birch to oak, as well as accessories to add personal style to any hearth.
• Gas logs are generally inexpensive to buy and install and cost about a quarter per hour of what it costs to burn wood. Some gas logs are more than 99 percent efficient.
• Gas logs allow for instant enjoyment. With a touch of a button, the fireplace turns on and off. There’s no need to purchase, store and season wood and clean up and dispose of messy ashes.
• Gas logs prevent flying sparks, common with wood, that might burn a rug or cause other damage. They don’t create indoor particulate matter that is harmful to asthmatics and those with respiratory issues.
• Burning gas logs helps preserve natural resources for generations to come by eliminating harmful particulate matter in the air.
Which Gas Logs
Once you’ve warmed to the idea of getting gas logs, you may be glad to know that one company offers more than 40 authentic styles of gas log sets, each handcrafted and hand painted to create a realistic look with dancing flames and a glowing bed of lively embers.
Real Fyre Gas Logs are manufactured in the U.S.A. using stringent standards and the most advanced technology. Companion accessories such as remote controls, pinecones, acorns, additional branches and many other items further enhance the beauty and authenticity of your hearth.
Where to Learn More About Gas Logs
You can find additional facts about gas logs and locate a nearby dealer at www.rhpeterson.com and (800) 332-3973.