Improve Your Home With An Efficient And Silent Fan
Installing a smart new line of fans can be a breeze.
(NAPSI)—When it comes to being comfortable, many homeowners find they prefer the strong, silent type—of fan, that is. During Home Improvement Month, you can increase your comfort and improve your indoor air quality by installing a revolutionary new ventilation fan.
Recent technology means modern ventilation fans can be fast and easy to install, energy efficient and practically silent.
Continuing in its tradition of best-in-class ventilation products, one company has introduced 20 models of its new ULTRA Series Ventilation Fans and Fan/Light combinations. These fans work with both new construction and retrofit applications.
What They Offer
For an easy-to-achieve relaxing and healthy home environment, these fans feature:
• ULTRA Quick™ Installation Technology that allows for the fan to be installed in minutes. While most fans require crawling into the attic to replace, ULTRA models can be installed in retrofit situations entirely from the room-side in up to 60 percent less time.
• ULTRA Silent™ Sound Technology that virtually eliminates noise, making these fans nearly silent.
• ULTRA Lucent™ Lighting Technology: To brightly illuminate rooms for most any task, the fan/light comes with two 18-watt ENERGY STAR-qualified bulbs that deliver the same brightness previously requiring 60 watts of CFL output.
• ULTRA Smart™ Control Technology will maintain powerful air movement even in less-than-ideal real-world installations. It also controls the function of multi-speed models.
• ULTRA Green™ Energy-Saving DC Motor that offers extremely energy-efficient operation-well beyond ENERGY STAR requirements-in both the single- and the multi-speed configurations.
These new Broan and NuTone ULTRA Series Ventilation Fans and Fan/Lights come from North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor of residential ventilation and built-in convenience products.
For further facts on fans, visit www.BroanULTRA.com and www.NuToneULTRA.com, or call (800) 558-1711 or (888) 336-3948.